new to directadmin, how do i get my php-nuke site published?

SRM4HRVK29

im having trouble getting my php-nuke site running. When i go to my domain name, I get this message: To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory. The page is all white with a directadmin logo. I guess i dont know how to do that.

I installed php-nuke with installatron. I thought that set everything up. I have the site made already, I just need it to show in my domain. Thanks for any help.

WildFyre

Verified User
Remove the index.html page that's in your public_html folder. Make sure to remove index.html and not index.php!

SRM4HRVK29

i get this: Warning: main(mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/srmrace/domains/srmracingdesigns.com/public_html/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'mainfile.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/srmrace/domains/srmracingdesigns.com/public_html/index.php on line 15

i tried moving index.php into my public-html folder, but got the same thing. What about all the other .php files in my nuke folder, should they be in the public html folder too?

I tried opening index.php and looking at line 15, but im still lost.

nobaloney

NoBaloney Internet Svcs - In Memoriam †
It appears from your error messages that either PHP-Nuke was set up improperly by Installatron or you did something wrong.

You should probably contact your hosting provider to see if they can help you. This is a help forum for the DirectAdmin control panel. Neither Installatron nor PHP-Nuke are part of the DirectAdmin control panel.

I've moved this thread to Off-Topic Discussion.

Jeff