open_basedir doesn't include subdirectories

patrik

Verified User
I've heard that a prefix in open_basedir will include every subdirectory for that prefix/directory but that's not the case on our servers.

Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/web25518/domains/forsakrad.se/public_html/aleborgtest/incdir/incthis.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/web25518/:/tmp/:/var/www/:/usr/local/lib/php/:/etc/virtual/:/var/uploads:/var/squirrelmail) in /usr/home/web25518/domains/alsbro.se/public_html/aleborgtest/test.php on line 2

Here I'm trying to include a file home/web25518/domains/forsakrad.se/public_html/aleborgtest/incdir/incthis.php which is indeed in allowed path(s): /home/web25518/

Why doesn't it work!?

Hi Patrik, I'm having the exact same problem... did you find a solution to this issue?

I am having the same problem ...

In my DA foe each user control panel; the folowing is displayed:

=======================
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/squirrelmail) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html/:/tmp/:/etc/virtual/) in - on line 4 Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/webmail) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html/:/tmp/:/etc/virtual/) in - on line 4 Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/roundcube) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html/:/tmp/:/etc/virtual/) in - on line 4 Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/atmail) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html/:/tmp/:/etc/virtual/) in - on line 4 MX Records
=======================

Back