Page loading seems slow?

dkzr

Verified User
Hi,

I'm generally really happy with the new skin. It's a great improvement from the previous default.

On my system though, page loading is not "snappy" but kind of slow. Some pages, eg. the Brute Force Monitor, page loading is so slow it becomes a nuisance.

Is this my system (VPS: 2 cores / 4.096 MB / Debian; not really busy) or maybe a general issue?

Thanks!

May you check if it's the same on the Enhanced skin? As I guess it might just be a lot of backend processing with many things to check on the system, before providing the result :)

You might have got it 'cached' after loading of Evo. If you switch back from 2sec enhanced back to Evo, is it 25sec again? What are the other pages you've noticed it in ("some pages" mentioned in the first post, but only 1 named). Thank you!

Switching back and forward does not make any differences in load times.

The brute force page is by far the worst, but eg. with /CMD_ALL_USER_SHOW (/admin/users) there is a real difference between enhanced and evolution.

Would it be possible to check it on your environment? If not, may you try running DA in debug mode and see what takes the most time?

May you check BFM now with the latest version of the skin?

Now for me the skin (with the latest version) is more fast! ;-)
Before I agreed with dkzr.

I noticed the File Manager stuck on Android Chrome. Page has loaded but the blue bar is stopped for 1-2 minutes and until this the page freezed.
Notice: no many files and folders

Last edited:
I updated DA to ver 1.55 so i thing so i have got latest version but File manager still is loading slow few sec 10.. in the enhanced skin loading files are immediately

http://prntscr.com/lsmnx9

Thanks

Same here! Need 1 minutes to load. Only 2-3 GB files and folders.

Screenshot_2018-12-09-13-28-58-205.jpeg

May you check it now with the latest version of the skin and DA pre-release binaries? DA pre-release binaries need to be updated first, then the skin.

Latest DA (v1.55.0) with latest evolution skin (just downloaded today) BFM is slow again :-(

I'm afraid I don't have access to pre-release binaries for DA.

Side note: with the new ip hover menu (info, block, skip) it is now impossible to filter by IP (on Safari for Mac).

Last edited:
BTW, Safari-specific issue mentioned should also be fixed in pre-release binaries and latest version of the skin.

Back