Passing away of forum moderator "nobaloney"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirectAdmin Sales

Administrator
Staff member
We have just learned that forum moderator (and friend) "nobaloney" has passed away.

Jeff Lasman has been a supporter of the DirectAdmin project since our first week of business. It came as a shock to learn of his sudden passing.

It may surprise some that Jeff was never on the payroll -- he simply wanted to be part of (and contribute in a meaningful) to a web-hosting community.

Jeff, you will certainly be missed!

Mark

Jeff certainly was a very helpful person and contributed so much to the community.

You will be missed Jeff, may you rest in Peace.

Chris, from: South Africa

It is a sad day.
He always had a awesome way to highlight everyones badly formulated question on this forum.
I promise i'll read twice before i send a question on this forum next time !

Rest in peace, i hope :)

Just read this sad news. He was a very nice contributor, very helpfull and always friendly.

He and his kindness and wisdom will surely be missed!:(
Rest in peace Jeff!

This news is very sad indeed. I knew he was a bit older than the average age on this forum (I think), but I never had a number in mind. He always had a youthful and optimistic spirit and had a strong character. He was a great contributor to this forum, he always had his personal take on things. Although I didn't knew him personally that much, this news does affect me. My condolences to all who were close to him.

Oh damn... i just did read this.. i didnt expect to read this... that's very sad.. i knew he had to have a surgery.. but.. damn :(

He was a good friend, at least here... a very nice and gentle person and actually i'm a bit shocked...

I'm gonna definitly miss him :(

RIP dear Jeff

Very sad news to hear, he seemed like a very kind and helpful person :(
Rest in peace Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back