PHP Selector - Problem changing php version in newly created accounts

Serg951

Verified User
Hi

I'm facing a problem whenever I create a new user account, where when trying to change the php version an error is returned.

Despite being able to resolve this issue on a specific account by deactivating and reactivating the user in the "CloudLinux CageFS User Manager" panel, I am being forced to do this every time a new account is created, which is not very efficient.

Has anyone had a similar situation and managed to resolve the issue? (In older topics I found that it could be related to the Evolution skin version but I believe that is not the case).

Attachments

• phpselector4.png
    phpselector4.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 14
  • phpselector3.png
    phpselector3.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 12
  • phpselector2.png
    phpselector2.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 10
  • phpselector1.png
    phpselector1.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 11
There's all described - you selected native PHP version, you must use any of Cloudlinux versions. Also described error related to Cloudlinux, not to DA, all cloudlinux licenses has support - you can ask them to solve this.

Thanks for the sugestion.

I'm also consulting Cloudlinux to solve the problem, if you get back to me about how to solve it, I'll share it with you.

But if anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to give it a try.

Did you install additional PHP version and VersionSelector from cloudlinux steps? if installed - you can just select not native PHP which allows to configure extensions/limits etc..

Yes, therein lies the problem.

My knowledge is limited but it's like the CageFS User Manager doesn't create the necessary files once the user is created, so when trying to change the version to non-native in a new user I get these errors until I "disable and enable" in the CloudLinux CageFS User Manager.

here is cagefs commands: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/command-line_tools/
you can "force update" or "--remount-all"
or through DA "Cloudlinux LVE manager - Options - CageFS - Update skeleton" and then force update cagefs (if there is no custom setting for users, if you have custom - don't use "force").

Back