phpmyadmin

cabn12

Verified User
Error processing requestError code: 403Error text: Forbidden (rejected) The connection to the server appears to have been lost. Please check your network connectivity and server status.
I opened my phpmyadmin on my domain account and ran a procedure and I get the above error.
SELECT AUTO_INCREMENT FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = 'clienteshost_whmcs' AND TABLE_NAME = 'tbloauthserver_access_tokens';
SELECT AUTO_INCREMENT FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = 'clienteshost_whmcs' AND TABLE_NAME = 'tbloauthserver_access_token_scopes';

btw - is there a market for reselling whmcs lifetime license, is this legally possible? Depart the massive priceincreasement.

@johannes This is what I read from 2017, not sure if this is still applicable:
if you can find someone with an existing lifetime license willing to sell theirs (they'd need to pay WHMCS a fee to do this), then that would be the only viable way to get one now
and also:
To help clarify, they didn't come with free updates, you still have to pay for support/update access. That fee also increased a while back.
Which was $ 99,99 at that time. So I don't know if you will have any benefit from a lifetime license, supposing you would be able to get one... and then even the price they will do selling. And presuming you're not scammed.

Ok its clear now, they want at least a fee for this. Thank you
You're welcome. But be aware Johannes, as said this thread I found it in was from 2017, I don't know if they changed policy since then. If you're selling it might be wise to contact them and ask if this is still the case and what you need to do for a safe selling procedure.

Back