please help to find problem on the site i hosted

dannygoh

Verified User
Hi,

The site is hosted by me. The pages/images is randomly unable to load. I have check for few days until i giving up.

Please guys, please check what is causing the problem.

Please site is below
Code:
http://www.constant.my

It may be a DNS missconfiguration or more likely an apache missconfiguration.

Try: /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build rewrite_confs

Regards

Are you sure the DNS are correctly set?

I cannot know what you did and what you did not, so i give all the test i would do, that's the kind of help you get on a Forum, unless you wanna pay someone to get into your box and fix your problem.

Have you checked the error log for that domain? It should be in /var/log/httpd/domains/constant.my.error.log

Regards

There are some nameserver issues. I would look into this.
Might be problems elsewhere in the network causing the occassional website loading.

WARNING. Not all nameservers are on different subnets.
ns1.webhosting88.net ['202.75.54.232']
ns2.webhosting88.net ['202.75.54.212']

That's only a warning not an error, you can ignore that message. However it's better to not have both nameservers on the same physical machine, but this won't cause the problem you're having right now.

The domain points to the correct ip address, so DNS at the registrar is set correctly too it seems.

Best is to check your local DNS settings, so the DNS settings in Directadmin's admin panel and of the domain itself, if they are correct.
Probably they are, but one never knows.
Do you have an entry like this in /etc/named.conf?
Code:
zone "constant.my" { type master; file "/var/named/constant.my.db"; };
If yes, check if /var/named/constant.my.db exists and has the correct ip values.

Seems like something is going wrong on the virtual hosts, but like Sellerone already said, it's hard to figure it out this way.
Don't forget to check the logfile Sellerone pointed to.

Back