Possible New DA website design!

dec

Verified User
Hi..

I talked to Mark and he authorized me to post the link that shows one of the new designs they are considering for the officila DA official website.

Mark said they will probably not use this design and here are the reason he gave me:

Hi,

We most likely won't be using that design, so not sure if posting the link
is a good idea. At the time we received a couple designs from some people,
but that one is harder to integrate with our system than others.. :)

Mark

And here is the authorization i got from him to post the link after i asked if he wanted or not to have the link posted.

Hello,

I suppose you could post it. :)

Mark

I was not speculating. I wasn't just sure if it was a good idea for me to post the link since this is something they haven't announced officially yet.

I guess next time i will get the authorization first, then post the information ;)

Anyways!! Here is the link to that possible new design of DA. I personally think is a really nice design :)

http://www.golosun.com/works/directadmin/index.html

Enjoy,

Dec

Look great to me :D
Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /works/directadmin/index.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at [url]www.golosun.com[/url] Port 80

alex2k said:
Look great to me :D
Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /works/directadmin/index.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at [url]www.golosun.com[/url] Port 80

I dont get it .. It works fine for me IE and FF.. different ISP providers. :confused:

Dec

I think you're referring to the fact that the text is very small on a high-resolution screen.

I'm viewing it at 1600x1200, but I'm used to the resolution by now.

(Today: 19" ViewSonic; tomorrow, 21.3" Samsung)

Jeff

Looking at the current version number listed on that design it was created some time ago.

Back