Problem with mailinglists

klemens

Verified User
Hi,

i have one problem, that my users doesn't receive some mails that are send to mailing lists.

i have this lines in log file of exim:

exim/mainlog:2012-01-11 10:35:13 1RkuaP-0006Vk-I9 <= [email protected] H=domain.com [212.*.*.*] P=esmtp S=180516 [email protected] T="FW: something" from <[email protected]> for [email protected]
exim/mainlog:2012-01-11 10:35:13 1RkuaP-0006Vk-I9 => |/etc/virtual/majordomo/wrapper resend -C /etc/virtual/domain2.com/majordomo/majordomo.cf -l mailinglist -h domain2.com -f owner-mailinglist [email protected] <[email protected]> F=<[email protected]> R=majordomo_aliases T=majordomo_pipe S=180570

just some external mails cannot send to this address all other are working fine. :confused:

br,
klemen

Hello,

I didn't find anything useful in the posted above message. So grep (exigrep) exim logs against "problematic" email address.

i have just this in logs...

some of the mails that are sent to mailinglist works, some of them doesnt... As i working mail is delivered to list of users that are mailing list.
That that doesnt work i just get log like ive pasted in my last post.

Just that everybody will know this... problem was "Message too long (>40000 chars)". Ive increased in /etc/virtual/domain.com/majordomo/lists/mailinglist.config:

maxlength = 40000 to maxlength = 0

Back