PuttyPanel DirectAdmin Skin Released!!! You have to see it

First, I think you all have some nice skins. :) I'd like to be able to see a demo of all of the skins for DirectAdmin, so that I can see how they function. Also, are the skins you create supported and updated whenever DirectAdmin upgrades their software and changes their skins? Are we entitled to free upgrades when we purchase your skins?

Hey Jeremy,

Thank you :) We do update as soon as we notice there are updates we are actually in the process of adding languages to the skins and should have 5-10 different languages if not more shortly.

I can show you the PuttyPanel Demo

If you would like to see more please let me know but I can only show you one at a time.

Yes you get free updates for 1 year then renewal is $15 per year.

Last edited:
CPSkins

Last year we bought several CPSkins. I must say that the skins are NOT up to date. With every version update of DA you have to make the changes yourself in the skins. Especially the XPskin has several bugs. We never saw an update available for the skins we bought. One possitive item: the skins sure look nice. But you have to invest a lot of time keeping them updated.

Are your skin/skins php5 compatible?

I haven't tested them in all honesty but the only skin that has any php at all is radiance for the bandwidth and diskspace bar but that's it the rest is all da code.

Last year we bought several CPSkins. I must say that the skins are NOT up to date. With every version update of DA you have to make the changes yourself in the skins. Especially the XPskin has several bugs. We never saw an update available for the skins we bought. One possitive item: the skins sure look nice. But you have to invest a lot of time keeping them updated.

That's actually the first I heard of this.. Do you have a ticket ID I can reference or something?? I mean like I said I try to stay on top of all updates but if a company releases something without me noticing and nobody gives me the heads up I do the best I can to stay on top of them.. Our skins have been up2date for quite awhile now. We also do not send out an email with every update as so many clients didn't like it and said we were spamming so we just update the files. We will have our forum back online shortly and I will put posting updates there for people that want to see them :)

I hope you understand if you notify me of something I am missing I will add it right away as I want these things as up2date as possible and in as many languages as possible.

I mean like I said I try to stay on top of all updates but if a company releases something without me noticing and nobody gives me the heads up I do the best I can to stay on top of them.
Join the da-announce list to stay on top of all updates.

It's a majordomo list; send an email to [email protected] with any subject. The body of the email should contain only one line:
Code:
subscribe da-announce [email protected]
where of course you replace [email protected] with your email address.

Jeff

OMG thank you sooooo much. I have been doing skins for day for years and never knew about this. I subscribed, thanks :)

I think the cpskins are excellent.

We already have the Ace skin installed and just purchased and installed cpskins new PuttyPanel skin. Installation was easy via the skin manager uploading the tar.gz file supplied just as it was with the Ace skin. The only downside with the PuttyPanel skin at the moment is that if you have the Installatron plug-in like we have, the skin get's slightly detached at the top of the skin.

The cpskins are very fresh and give DA new lease of life, most other skins look old and stale by comparison. The only other skin that comes close was the stylesmooth skin but I don't know what happened with that one and it's designers, it seems to be free now but I couldn't download it.

William as Cpskins seems very responsive so cpskins gets a big thumbs up from us.

I have tried some other skins from other skin designers, like Marina however, it didn't install using the skin manager, so I never bother attempting to install by other means.

Neil :)

Last edited:
Frankly I wish someone would develop a skin like rvskin. Not so much the look, but the functionality and tremendous language support. Real and Supported centralized language support is the biggest weakness in DA.

Hi cpskins,
Can I see a demo of the PuttyPanel and the Radiance Mail-Only? I have already send an message by your website, but still waiting for answer...

Very nice skin!!

I like the fact that there are not many icons on it so it does not slow down the page load.

Congrats!

Back