[Released] Ace™ DirectAdmin Theme

CPThemes.com

Verified User
CPThemes.com would like to announce the release of our first DirectAdmin theme Ace™. Ace™ is a high quality DirectAdmin theme with text links for easy navigation.

Demo:
[ User Demo ]
[ Reseller Demo ]
[ Admin Demo ]

Please visit www.cpthemes.com for more information and pricing.

As a special since it is our first DirectAdmin skin we would like to offer everyone a 20% discount. Use the coupon code directadmin on any order of any of our product and it will take 20% off your total price.

language is the most important thing i'm looking for, what languages are you going to develop next?

This skin looks very good!

However, I am wondering if you still see the "default" DA tables as they are outputted by DA, or are they also outputted with this skin?

Thank you all for the amazing comments. The server these were made on is not mine so I will have to ask that person if i can make more accounts for a live demo. Currently our skin is only english but our next step is to make it multilingual and add as many more languages as possible.

Here is a screenshot of Creating an FTP Account under the user.

[ USER Demo - Create FTP ]

Very nice..

I am particulary interested for a multilanguage (spanish) version.. I guess i'll wait..

Any ETA for a multilanguage version?

Dec

We will look into making the skin multilingual this weekend. Then find someone to translate into other languages.

The 20% off is for this week only.

We will look into making the skin multilingual this weekend. Then find someone to translate into other languages.

I may be able to help you with this..!

The 20% off is for this week only

Too bad for me! :(

Dec

The next version of Installatron (coming within a day or two of the next DA) is multilingual too. With its release, I'm hoping we can get some people to translate the English language file :)

Languages in iTron will be updateable through an update tool, so they won't need a whole new version of iTron for us to distribute them- we can distribute as they come in.

Cheers!

Excellent.... Installatron is the other product i am waiting to be multi-lingual!!! :D

I'm hoping we can get some people to translate the English language file

I can help you with the translation too!

Dec

l0rdphi1 said:
The next version of Installatron (coming within a day or two of the next DA) is multilingual too. With its release, I'm hoping we can get some people to translate the English language file :)

Languages in iTron will be updateable through an update tool, so they won't need a whole new version of iTron for us to distribute them- we can distribute as they come in.

Cheers!

but even if installatron is multilingual, but all the softwares installed by installatron are still english by default.

how to solve this problem?

neorder said:
how to solve this problem?
In time, we will have to go through each of iTron's packages and add a language dropdown for packages that support languages other than English.

Phi1.

Our products are up2date and availible. If enough people show interest we will develop more and more directadmin skins at our same low price.

If anyone is looking for multiple licenses we are more then happy to work out a deal.

Back