Separate email for Tickets and Message System

Themis

Verified User
Is there any way to set separate email for the ticket system?
I'm getting too many brute force system messages and I would like to be informed only on new tickets.

I have deactivated the "Send a copy of email to: " option for the message system, but this also deactivates the email option for the ticket system.
Is there a way to activate the notiication via email for the tickets and deactivate notifications for the message system?

Hi,
Using "hide_brute_force_notifications=0" hides all messages.
I would like to see all brute force messages, but receive mail notifications ONLY for tickets submitted by users. Is this possible?

Hi,
Using "hide_brute_force_notifications=0" hides all messages.
I would like to see all brute force messages, but receive mail notifications ONLY for tickets submitted by users. Is this possible?

Yes :)
hide_brute_force_notifications=0 hides ONLY brute force notifications.

Hi,

It seems that my English is very bad, so let me explain myself...

I would like to:
1. See all brute force messages when I click the Message System icon/link, but don't receive any email notifications
2. See all tickets when I click the Manage Tickets icon/link, and receive email notifications for the ticket messages

This is not possible right now, because If I select the option "Send a copy of this message to email address" to get notified via email for clients' tickets, it is also selected for the message system and I get notified for all brute force messages too.
If I enter an email for the ticket system, the same email is used for the message system.

Is there a way to disable email notifications only for the message system and use email notifications for tickets?

Last edited:
Back