Server load on top of every page

xuseronline

Verified User
I would like to suggest and request a change in the UI.
It is always nice to see the server load averages at the top of the pages in control panel.
Most of the level 1 and 2 admins work using UI only so if they can see the load average all the time that would be wonderful like cPanel does. They can immediately notify the senior admins ( yes they do have monitoring etc. setup but L3 works when they are get notified )

I don't think it is difficult to implement at DA level. It will give a better picture / snapshot of the server to everybody.

bestariwebhost

Verified User
I would like to suggest and request a change in the UI.
It is always nice to see the server load averages at the top of the pages in control panel.
Most of the level 1 and 2 admins work using UI only so if they can see the load average all the time that would be wonderful like cPanel does. They can immediately notify the senior admins ( yes they do have monitoring etc. setup but L3 works when they are get notified )

I don't think it is difficult to implement at DA level. It will give a better picture / snapshot of the server to everybody.
(+1) Agree with this feature in admin and reseller level.

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
+1 with option to disable this for resellers. ;)

(Sometimes useful when load is high and you are restoring account or doing something especially work which can affect load).

xuseronline

Verified User
Thanks so much for supporting this :)

This load notification should be linked to /admin/process-monitor so when we click on the same, we see the running processes
Can we also have process kill option in the Process Monitor? This is handy too to kill a process from the GUI itself!

Hope to get it implemented in next version of DA!

Let's hope for the best.

DewlanceVPS

Verified User

This load notification should be linked to /admin/process-monitor so when we click on the same, we see the running processes
Can we also have process kill option in the Process Monitor? This is handy too to kill a process from the GUI itself!

Let's hope for the best.

+1 for Process kill option and top process list on same page.

ikkeben

Verified User

Let's hope for the best.

Don't know or this is a good idea , optional for those who want maybe.

With kind of one click on small screen not reading / understanding very well you could do some severe damage to your Custommers on the box. ( corrupting databases for example)
YUP i know services and so on there i hope the most understand what they are doing.

I'm sure in process monitor lots don't , i don't know all..... :(