Skin options

factor

Verified User
So is it possible to have the skin options I want just set during the Server install. Example I like the sidebar layout and I want to have my logo set. On server install I can set my options.conf to do all the software choices. Also can set nameservers and email with email.txt and ns1.txt

Totally great work BTW.. Yall finished it just in time....

So is it possible to have the skin options I want just set during the Server install. Example I like the sidebar layout and I want to have my logo set. On server install I can set my options.conf to do all the software choices. Also can set nameservers and email with email.txt and ns1.txt

Totally great work BTW.. Yall finished it just in time....

The default skin options will be a good one, I will check where this options are stored, If cant be set by custombuild you can add or modify manually using a script.

For the default NS servers:

Code:
sed -i '/ns1=ns1/d' /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf                                                                                                                                                                                          
sed -i '/ns2=ns2/d' /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf
echo "ns1=ns1.yourdomain.com" >> /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf
echo "ns2=ns2.yourdomain.com" >> /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf
sed -i '/ns1=ns1/d' /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/reseller.conf
sed -i '/ns2=ns2/d' /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/reseller.conf
echo "ns1=ns1.yourdomain.com" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/reseller.conf
echo "ns2=ns2.yourdomain.com" >>/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/reseller.conf
sed -i '/ns1=ns1/d' /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
sed -i '/ns2=ns2/d' /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
echo "ns1=ns1.yourdomain.com" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
echo "ns2=ns2.yourdomain.com" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf

For the admin email:

Code:
sed -i '/email=/d' /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
echo "[email protected]" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf
sed -i '/email=/d' /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/ticket.conf
echo "[email protected]" >>  /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/ticket.conf

Regards

Mentioned in http://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=58062.

Q: How to deploy a new server with Evolution skin settings copied over from our other server?

A: Evolution stores the custom config in (admin is can be a reseller name, if you'd like to copy reseller's branding) /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/, just copy this directory and you have your settings there.

The default skin options will be a good one, I will check where this options are stored, If cant be set by custombuild you can add or modify manually using a script.

For the default NS servers:

For the admin email:
Thanks i followed the guide here for Nameservers and email
https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=578

[h=3]Custom Email and ns1/ns2[/h]You can override the internal defaults by creating files before running the setup.sh[FONT=&quot]/root/.email.txt
/root/.ns1.txt
/root/.ns2.txt[/FONT]

With a one-line entry for those values, which will set them into the setup.txt via the setup.sh, instead of the default values that match the hostname.

Back