Skin privileges not set

xecaps

Hi everyone!

I'm using DA for a long time as an user and reseller, but for the first time I'm trying to install it on my own server.
The server is running CentOs 9 and I was able to install directadmin version 1.63.9 on the server.

But when I go to http://ipaddress:2222 I run into an issue.

The page shows the following error:

1650893776545.png

OOPS!
Privileges needed to load the skin have not been granted for this account or unexpected issue has happened. Please contact your administrator.

I have searched the forum, but couldn't find anything related to this except for this one:
https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/directadmin-v1-63-9-has-been-released.66109/#post-346371

but the suggested solutions doesn't do anything for me.

Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Thank you all!

how do you running Centos 9 ?

try restart DA via command line

how do you running Centos 9 ?

try restart DA via command line
allready tried that multiple times.

I'm running CentOs 9 on an intel NUC i5

if you have any advice for using a different operating system, that is welcome as well.

Having the same error. Have already tried a reboot, rebuild and update but without the desired result. Anyone an idea how to fix this?

Having the same error. Have already tried a reboot, rebuild and update but without the desired result. Anyone an idea how to fix this?
I change skin setting to enhanced. If I log in to DA and go to an user I see this error under "login as x-user-x":

Cannot confirm skin ownership
error: cannot realpath(./data/skins6): Success ./data/skins/enhanced

I'd suggest updating DirectAdmin there to see if that solves the problem.

I'd suggest updating DirectAdmin there to see if that solves the problem.
Thanks for your reply. The problem is here since the automatic update of DirectAdmin last friday. Server version is 1.641, Available version is also 1.641.

Also in 1641 with Enhanced skin, maybe it's related somehow.

Hello, did I manage to solve this problem? After the last update, I brought my customization of the evolution skin, however, this did not happen and I could not solve it yet

1677073012123.png

Reported few times, several fixes are mentioned on forum please search
For the time being try another device with an different browser

Right... Well, I imagine they are blessed via the API that the new version does and the version I had doesn't have the feature. But now, I can't even download Evolution to replace in my base. Could someone send me the latest version of Evolution zipped? Please call me on WhatsApp: +55419'590372

Back