Some features are missing

Paulo Sousa

Verified User
Do not have the option to select users in the "message all users" item as in enhanced skin.
I tried to find in the skin files, but I failed.

Does anyone know how to fix it, or if this fix is expected?

Another thing, I sent a message to all my users, formatted with accent(language pt-BR), and it arrived totally unformatted.
Any tips on how to fix this problem?

The option "Purge from" in E-mail accounts, is not there anymore. Will it no longer exist?

Thanks in advance for any reply!

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, but I was unable to reproduce any of these. "Message All Users" exists as a menu option. URL to it is /reseller/message-users.

"Purge" button exists in /user/email/accounts (screenshot attached)

E-mail with UTF-8 also came formatted, but I may be missing something. May you paste those characters to the forum? I'd give them a try :)

Attachments

Paulo Sousa

Verified User
I'm sorry, but I was unable to reproduce any of these. "Message All Users" exists as a menu option. URL to it is /reseller/message-users.

"Purge" button exists in /user/email/accounts (screenshot attached)

E-mail with UTF-8 also came formatted, but I may be missing something. May you paste those characters to the forum? I'd give them a try :)
Thank you smtalk for your answer.
You were right about "Purge" button, was my fault in find the button in pt-Br translation.

But, doens't has the option to select a user, or some users (Screenshot below)
message-all-users.jpg

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
You've mentioned "message all users", even in your first post. Do you need guidance how to message a single customer?

Paulo Sousa

Verified User
Yes, i do! I need guidance how to message a single user, from a reseller.

Another thing i've been notice was the suspend user, in view user, an actions option(print screen attached) doens't work:
suspend_user_evolution.jpg
But by list users, is working!