SquirrelMail Themes

jlandes

Verified User
Hello,

I plan to begin working on some additional color themes for SquirrelMail, as I find the ones that are included quite lacking. Would anyone have an interest in trying any of these, once I get some created?

I have about 5 different color themes created already. I'm also going to do one that has the same colors as the Enhanced skin in DirectAdmin and maybe one with their forum colors.

Does anybody want to give any of these a try and let me know how they are? They'll be FREE! I'll then distribute them to this forum post for anyone to download and also send them to the SquirrelMail devs for possible inclusion in the official distrobution.

If anyone has any ideas for some good color theme combinations, let me know and I'll work on them. Right now I have two autumn themes, a theme based off of the colors on the MSN home page, and a theme my girlfriend helped me pick the colors out for called Powder Blue.

More to come soon! Thanks.

I see some people have downloaded the themes I have created. What do you all think? Should I continue making any new ones and does anyone have any ideas as to what they would like to have? Let me know. Thanks.

hehachris said:
i would like to take a look on some screenshots before installing
thank you
Sure. I have a few more to add and will update the original zip file within the next day or so. I'll also include some screenshots of each theme. Thanks.

Back