Stop auto-renewal Letsencrypt when account is suspended

ericovk

Verified User
Is it possible to stop auto-renewal Letsencrypt when account is suspended? At the moment I have to completely remove the account to stop auto-renewal, when the domain isn't resolving to the account anymore.

Last edited:
Hello Eric,

I've never faced the issue myself, and have never been notified on it from my clients. So I don't have anything to add as comment, but...

Whenever it is a bug or a feature request I'd suggest that you open a ticket with Directadmin developers. This way you would get more chances that John takes it into a consideration.

For a quick solution:

use /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/user_suspend_post.sh

Code:
chmod 700 /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/user_suspend_post.sh 
chown diradmin:diradmin /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/user_suspend_post.sh

add

Code:
#!/bin/bash
for file in `ls -1 /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/${username}/domains/*.cert.creation_time \
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/${username}/domains/*.san_config 2>/dev/null`; 
do 
     mv -f $file $file~off >/dev/null 2>&1; 
done;

use /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/user_activate_post.sh

Code:
chmod 700 /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/user_activate_post.sh
chown diradmin:diradmin /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/user_activate_post.sh

add

Code:
#!/bin/bash
for file in `ls -1 /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/${username}/domains/*.cert.creation_time~off \
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/${username}/domains/*.san_config~off 2>/dev/null | cut -d\~ -f1`; 
do 
     mv -f $file~off $file >/dev/null 2>&1;
done;

Back