The best option missing !!!

duke28

Verified User
You know what is missing into direcadmin now ? the same new option of mail usage into the user level but for FTP history connection..

its can be more easy for users and resseller (who dont have ssh access ) for see fastly if the website hacked is just happen with the ftp password..or not.

if you can add this feature fastly, I WILL COME SEE YOU WITH A SUITCASE FULL OF MONEY (loll)

sorry my english.. im just from Quebec we host many thousands on many shared servers.. so its can help to work better and fastler,,

thanks you for read me.

its can be more easy for users and resseller (who dont have ssh access ) for see fastly if the website hacked is just happen with the ftp password..or not.

Did you try to use

Code:
# last

From man pages:

Last searches back through the file /var/log/wtmp (or the file designated by the -f flag) and displays a list of all users logged in (and out)
since that file was created. Names of users and tty’s can be given, in which case last will show only those entries matching the arguments.
Names of ttys can be abbreviated, thus last 0 is the same as last tty0.

It displays all FTP logins as well.

..man.. i know how to see all connection to ftp..

im not stupid..

i want the same thing of last by ssh BUT NEED IT INTO USER LEVEL - displays all FTP logins ( IN USER LEVEL )

all users need to see ftp connection history

user can see mail usage but not ftp usage..

make no sens...
when one user are hacked.. he need me for know if someone login ftp..

i cannot understand why its not again possible for USERS

and why you dont undertstand lol

anyway..i need again pay someone for write it into one more plugin because no one going to agree

i know by english is bad..

:-(

Back