Transfer accounts between DA server

jdn1976

Verified User
Hello I need to transfer around 50 accounts from another DA server to another DA server panel.
What is the simple way/fast way to transfer between two DA servers?

I know on cPanel there was a tool called TRANSFER TOOL that transfer accounts (almost automatically) between cPanel servers. Is there a way to do this, without need to backup manually all accounts and then restore manually on the other server?

No, there are no automation. Just admin backup transfer via FTP to destination admin account and restore.
Better/faster to do it after 23:00 when server load less and more free bandtwith, also you can change IPs/NSs during the night and all websites will work from new server at early morning. Also you will have enough time to check/repair if something went wrong.

Hello I need to transfer around 50 accounts from another DA server to another DA server panel.
What is the simple way/fast way to transfer between two DA servers?

I know on cPanel there was a tool called TRANSFER TOOL that transfer accounts (almost automatically) between cPanel servers. Is there a way to do this, without need to backup manually all accounts and then restore manually on the other server?
Vote here https://feedback.directadmin.com/b/feature-requests/transfer-plugin/

Back