Visibility of folders from the Internet. Apache

miltorg

Visibility of folders from the Internet. Apache

It is necessary that not the public_html folder be visible from the Internet, but the web folder.

DirectAdmin . There are many domains. They are in the domains folder.

SimLink is suitable only for domains. And I need subdomains too.

thank you.

You want a own public_html for a subdomain? In that case you can create a domain like: sub.domain.tld.

Don't forget to create your DNS-record.

You want a own public_html for a subdomain? In that case you can create a domain like: sub.domain.tld.

Don't forget to create your DNS-record.
I want to be able to specify the directory where my site is located.
Now I can't choose it. - Only public_html

What is the problem you can't place it in /home/USER/DOMAIN.TLD/public_html ?

This is also the directory that DA uses for backup etc....

What is the problem you can't place it in /home/USER/DOMAIN.TLD/public_html ?

This is also the directory that DA uses for backup etc....
Composer puts Drupal in the Web directory. And requires that it be lower than public_html

You can put it in the /domain.tld-directory, and the index-file and website-files (html, css, js, images) in the /public_html.

Have you Googled about Drupal + DirectAdmin? I see many solutions 😉

You can put it in the /domain.tld-directory, and the index-file and website-files (html, css, js, images) in the /public_html.

Googled everything in Russian - there is nothing there. - I decided to write here

Point to another directory - no solution?

It is necessary that not the public_html folder be visible from the Internet, but the web folder.
For your clarification. public_html IS the web folder.

If you're no admin or reseller, you have to ask your host for support. This forum is only for Directadmin customers, zo admins and resellers, not for end customers of hosting company's just using DA. ;)

Back