WANTED: Host offering DA

Two_A_T

Verified User
Greetings!

I am in need of a host who offers DA.

For nostalgic purposes, I am a former hosting provider and was one one of the FIRST to publicly offer DA to customers on both end-user accounts and dedicated servers (my membership date and prior posts in this forum will verify this). I have since sold my hosting business (2 years ago) and gotten out of the hosting industry completely. But, DA is still the only panel I will use!

Now, in an ironic twist of fate, *I* need hosting!

The perfect host must be able to offer me a DA reseller account with all of the usual bells and whistles, a fair amount of disk and BW and unlimited "features" within the disk limits (such as domains, emails, DB's, etc). I will NOT be reselling but will need reseller level to make managing my sites easier and so I can provide space for family member sites.

You must have been in business for at least a year, have US based servers (preferably east coast) and be willing to host LEGAL adult content (nothing far fetched but some site content would be considered adult by most).

I need this ASAP due to previous host not providing reasonable customer service. My sites are currently DOWN and this affects my business!

If you can offer what I need, please contact me via email at
[email protected]
Please put "DirectAdmin Hosting" in the subject line to prevent spam filtering!!

I look forward to your offers!

Regards,

Alex "Chuck" Taylor
AAA Coastal Transportation
Wilmington, NC

Last edited:
Would you please reveal which one you pick?

I am thinking about getting out of the web hosting business too. My dedicated server is located in Denmark, which is slow for North America. I am looking for a reseller DirectAdmin web host preferably using Planet as datacenter or a one with comparable speed.

After moving sites out of the dedicated server, I will sell my hosting business including lifetime DA license and lifetime AWBS license.

Any info from anyone is welcome.

Would you please reveal which one you pick?

I am thinking about getting out of the web hosting business too. My dedicated server is located in Denmark, which is slow for North America. I am looking for a reseller DirectAdmin web host preferably using Planet as datacenter or a one with comparable speed.

After moving sites out of the dedicated server, I will sell my hosting business including lifetime DA license and lifetime AWBS license.

Any info from anyone is welcome.

PM we maybe interested.

Back