What is the "id=1" on backup notices?

Richard G

Verified User
I make a backup via DA automatically of something.

Now today I got a message with this subject:
Your backups are now ready (id=1)

That I get this message when the backup succeeds, is normal behaviour.
But I never got that "(id=1)" behind it before. Where is that for? Or what does it mean?

I was wondering about that. Because this happens on my reseller account, we have a couple of admins, and a couple of resellers. So it can't be the admins, maybe the first reseller account created?

Still... why is it displayed now? I haven't seen that this way before.
I noticed that my backup cron was gone (probably when moving servers or something) and had last run in juli last year so I made new cron and now this is displaying.
So it keeps me curious.:)

The meaning of the ID parameter is to know which backup cron has been done(every backup cron have his own ID).

That indeed sounds the most logical to me.
I can't remember having that in there last year. So I presume it was added to a newer DA version since then.

But it's good when you have several crons' that you know when something goes wrong, which one it was.

Thank you.

Thank you Peter. I often look at the help section, but I couldn't find it, maybe i used the wrong search words this time, or overlooked it because you get a whole lot of results when searching for backup. Same when searching for id= as search word.:)

Back