WHMCS can no longer calculate Disk Space, Bandwidth etc due to DA 1.43 upgrade

pucky

Verified User
Can DA comment on this?

As of the 1.43 upgrade WHMCS statistics are blank and WHMCS can no longer calculate totals according to many on the WHMCS forums. People are saying that after they upgraded to 1.43 the issues started. What exactly was changed?

I can't see how DirectAdmin can comment on this. This must be fixed by WHMCS, and not DA. WHMCS is encrypted, so how could DA comment on this? I have asked WHMCS support to get a DA licenses and test it themself, or contact DirectAdmin support. Until WHMCS does this, nothing can be done. It is not DAs problem. I have also asked WHMCS to open source the DA WHMCS module, if they will not fix it, so that we can fix it our self, but of course they don't want to do that.

I can't see how DirectAdmin can comment on this. This must be fixed by WHMCS, and not DA. WHMCS is encrypted, so how could DA comment on this? I have asked WHMCS support to get a DA licenses and test it themself, or contact DirectAdmin support. Until WHMCS does this, nothing can be done. It is not DAs problem. I have also asked WHMCS to open source the DA WHMCS module, if they will not fix it, so that we can fix it our self, but of course they don't want to do that.

How would you know whats wrong with it if you cant see the source? Both co's should be working on it togethere in other words if DA is modifying the API then WHMCS should be aware of it and visa versa. You are defending DA without knowing anything. Another thing, if you cant see the source why dont you try deioncubing the required module?

All that I am saying, is that it is WHMCS responsebility that the their directadmin module work, and change it accordingly when needed, that is not directadmin responsebility.

I do not try to deioncubing the module, because that is a unlawful thing to do, and a breach on WHMCS license terms.

What I am saying is that the correct place to discuss this is in WHMCS forum, and not this forum, and the correct place to get support if the module does not work correctly, is at WHMCS support, not DirectAdmin support.

Lastly, have you upgraded to WHMCS 5.2.4 and tested if it still does not work? If not, do that first, then if it does not work, contact WHMCS support.

Please let's bring this discussion to one of the threads, so it can be addressed. You choose which one, but please see my directly previous post regarding needing a specific example.

Thanks.

Jeff

Isn't it what you are after:

Case #3443 - DirectAdmin: Update to obtain Reseller Usage Statistics

http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_5.3.10_Release_Notes

Back