Will 1.214 bring the 5.x version out of beta?

interfasys

Verified User
Since 1.214 will be a major update, I was wondering if some work had been done on the 5.x version in order to finalize it.

How close are we from a release?

wdv

Verified User
It is already a few weeks out of beta.. it's just not yet updated overhere at the forums :)

rhoekman

Verified User
It is? Well I guess it is .. I'm already running it on a production server for 2 months now with several clients :)

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say yes :)

Once we take "(Beta)" off the license selection options when ordering a license, then it's not beta.

John

rhoekman

Verified User
Great! Close the Beta area and put this one under Technical Discussion if you find the time. (this is not a command but a suggestion :))

blueice

Verified User
DirectAdmin Support said:
I'd say yes :)

Once we take "(Beta)" off the license selection options when ordering a license, then it's not beta.

John
Can you please confirm that the directadmin with freebsd 5.2.1 it is very stable?
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Christos Pelekis

rhoekman

Verified User
I can.. If you know your way around FreeBSD it should be no biggy to install. And once it is up and running it is very stable. But that's my experience and I believe your question was directed to John. :)

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

rhoekman: you'd know better than I because we don't have a 5.2.1 test system. We just build one DA binary for 5.1 and it works on all 5.x systems. :)

John

existenz

Verified User
blueice said:
Can you please confirm that the directadmin with freebsd 5.2.1 it is very stable?
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Christos Pelekis
Very...very stable have it running on a few productions machines.