WPDA Mobile

DigitalDev

Verified User
Whilst I am working on our WordPress manager for DA i thought i would look out my old bootstrap manager and start making a stand alone version for mobile.

For quickness i will just design for 1 server connection so you can view statistics, reboot services and the server etc and get notifications on the go.

Will keep you all posted on my progress when i have a community forum and landing page setup for the project.

wpda_mobile.png

Some basic progress but should get alot done over this weekend ive planned to spend all weekend on this to get something up and running for users to give a go and test next week, most time has been spent on login/user features, mobile friendly CSS and some basic security features before we start connecting servers.
Screenshot_20220902-172639_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20220902-172645_Firefox.jpg

Out of curiosity. Where and how will the credentials be saved?
Is that on the phone or on the app server or both?
And are they saved plaintext or encrypted, and which encryption?

Out of curiosity. Where and how will the credentials be saved?
Is that on the phone or on the app server or both?
And are they saved plaintext or encrypted, and which encryption?
This is just a web app thats mobile friendly so "for now" you still fire it up in a browser on your phone, so the credentials are saved in the mysql DB, they are encrypted if your PHP installation has MCRYPT available if not they are stored as plain text i am looking into a way to encrypting all the time regardless of PHP version or MCRYPT availability.

Making progress on the basic user interface for administrators. A nice light green glow when online or red when offline :p
Screenshot_20220902-235656_Firefox.jpg

Back