DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

Well he might have a point.

I bought three years, and don't use it. Submitted a ticket that doesn't get any answers. Sometimes you can feel like you're paying to be a beta tester to a product that never gets production worthy.

After this and my experience with dixie, I'm not likely to spend another dime on skins. Because.. Well... Skins should be the least of my worries exactly..

Hi r3chn3r,

Submitted a ticket that doesn't get any answers. Sometimes you can feel like you're paying to be a beta tester to a product that never gets production worthy.

We answer your ticket on January 16. We are working hard to fix your problem and we expect to release a fix version within the next few days.

We greatly apologize for the delay.
Kind regards

so many 'other' scripts use a license system but the check is not a trigger happy event, if after X time and it cant find mother, then it cuts off, not a , oops, server down this hour and all sites tied are now not functioning correctly, then if the license check system is working again to try again to see if its a valid license
the system HAS to be considerate of all possible troubles NOT related to non payment or connection issues only.

I think the best way to avoid any downtime for the theme user is to save the time/date of the last successful license check in a file and if the license check timeout and it's not more than 12h since the last sucessful check, the theme must continue to run like usual... If more than 12h have passed since the last succesful check, show the error... that way we can avoid many downtime and customer complaints.

thank you! you have probably posted the most unhelpful comment of all time.

it's a huge problem when the license server came down (just like now!) because all our servers with your theme tell to our customer:
and they can'T use the control panel anymore! and they think that we didn't renew or pay our license even if it's not the case...

Hi webaltern,

CyberAdmin has been developed to consider this situation and validates the license with the license server every 15 days. If for some reason the license server is not available (and the local key exists) CyberAdmin waits for 5 days more to invalidate the license.

Can you check in your file system if [installation_dir]/CyberAdmin/license/key file exists?

Regards

I do have that file but the problem did appear aswell ;)

PS: In a couple of days the italian translation would be completed ;)

Regards

Hi webaltern,

CyberAdmin has been developed to consider this situation and validates the license with the license server every 15 days. If for some reason the license server is not available (and the local key exists) CyberAdmin waits for 5 days more to invalidate the license.

Can you check in your file system if [installation_dir]/CyberAdmin/license/key file exists?

Regards

The file exist. License is valid.... but when I wrote my previous message about this issue, your server was down and my skin was also unusable and when your server was back, magically, my skin was usable again....

SeLLeRoNe seems to have the same problem.......

The file exist. License is valid.... but when I wrote my previous message about this issue, your server was down and my skin was also unusable and when your server was back, magically, my skin was usable again....

We are very sorry and we are going to review the license check process to prevent this from happening in the future.

Regards.

Tengo el siguiente problema cuando ingreso al admin con CyberAdmin:

Warning: file_put_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/license/key): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/include/functions.php on line 249

-------------------------
I have the following problem when entering the admin with

Warning: file_put_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/license/key): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/include/functions.php on line 249

I have the following problem when entering the admin with

As johannes says license folder requires write permissions.

Have you tried this?
chmod 777 -R /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/license

New release v1.3.1

Changes and new features:

• Fixed error on api calls with PHP 5.6 or greater when SSL is active / Solucionado error en las llamadas a la api interna con PHP 5.6 o superior cuando SSL está activo
  • Fixed error 'Document not found' when open details in 'IP Management' / Solucionado error 'Document not found' al abrir detalle en 'Gestión IP'
  • Added support for 'Send email limit' in email pop account form / Se añade soporte para 'Límite de envío de correos' en el formulario de cuentas de correo pop
  • Added additional text message in Skin Manager when license validation fails / Se añade mensaje de texto adicional en el gestor de skins cuando falla la validación de licencia

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Just a hint, on latest release (not sure if it was working before), i cant change Databases password, when i click on "Random" to create a new one, the forms keep remaining blank.

Regards

I still have an older version installed and the random seems to work
not sure where I left off with this skin and version level

But the version of cyberadmin I have wont let me change skins, I get the page but no skins to choose from

Last edited:
Just a hint, on latest release (not sure if it was working before), i cant change Databases password, when i click on "Random" to create a new one, the forms keep remaining blank.

Hi SeLLeRoNe,

The 'Random' button calls a javascript function to randomize a new password. We have tested it with IE 9, Firefox 35 and Chrome 40, and it works in all tested browsers.

Maybe an issue with the execution of javascript in your browser?

Regards

CyberAdmin Licenza skin (v1.3.1_php5.0-5.4)

Uppps!!, the last question was for AndyII :eek:, but don't worry, I have reproduced the issue with the 'Random' button testing the Italian traslation. The character ' makes to fail the javascript code.

Back