PHP custombuild Broken results in Undefined symbol "ubrk_next_65" on FreeBSD 12.1

CustomBuild compiles /usr/local/bin/php, not /bin/php. Does that bring the same result?

CustomBuild compiles /usr/local/bin/php, not /bin/php. Does that bring the same result?
It seems like CustomBuild linked it to there, this is a fresh installation where PHP was never running. Check this out:

Code:
root@admin:~ # file /bin/php
/bin/php: symbolic link to /usr/local/bin/php
root@admin:~ # file /usr/local/bin/php
/usr/local/bin/php: symbolic link to /usr/local/php74/bin/php74
root@admin:~ # file /usr/local/php74/bin/php74
/usr/local/php74/bin/php74: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (FreeBSD), dynamically linked, interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1, for FreeBSD 12.1, FreeBSD-style, with debug_info, not stripped
root@admin:~ # /usr/local/php74/bin/php74 -v
ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/php74/bin/php74: Undefined symbol "ubrk_next_65"

I am currently attempting to build devel/icu from source perhaps something there will fix it.

I tested PHP 7.1-7.2 as well exact same result, even with a ports built devel/icu.

Code:
root@admin:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild # file /bin/php
/bin/php: symbolic link to /usr/local/bin/php
root@admin:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild # file /usr/local/bin/php
/usr/local/bin/php: symbolic link to /usr/local/php71/bin/php71
root@admin:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild # file /usr/local/php71/bin/php71
/usr/local/php71/bin/php71: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (FreeBSD), dynamically linked, interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1, for FreeBSD 12.1, FreeBSD-style, with debug_info, not stripped
root@admin:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild # /usr/local/php71/bin/php71 -v
ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/php71/bin/php71: Undefined symbol "ubrk_next_65"

ICU from ports wouldn't solve it, as PHP configuration flags have /usr/local/icu defined as the location. Try changing it there, or just taking that line out at all.

I removed the line "--with-icu-dir=/usr/local/icu" from /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/php/configure.php73. Recompiled it with "./build php d" tried it again and same error.

--with-intl is still there, so it's still taking the lib (but it should take the system one this time). + if you've done "./build update" - it overwrote your configure.php73 file (just a FYI).

I made sure that the ICU package was not installed at all on the system, and it appears to have solved it for now..

root@admin:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild # php -v
PHP 7.3.15 (cli) (built: Feb 24 2020 14:48:55) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.3.15, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v10.3.9, Copyright (c) 2002-2019, by ionCube Ltd.

Back