2 Servers, SMTP, Directadmin and Smarthost

DarkGale

I have server A hosting my main site, and I have server B which is supposed to be my mail server. I was using a 3rd Party mail service but they have chosen not to provide to us anymore.

So I have server A, mysite.com, and server B mysite.net. Server A is a VPS running MyBB which uses PHP to send emails via SMTP. I am trying to configure direct admin to be the SMTP mail server, and also sign the emails, yet the emails need to show that they originate from [email protected], even though they are being processed on mysite.net. The 2 domains are identical except for the .com/.net part, but I am unable to get my head around how to do it.

My current (flawed) setup, SERVER B, centos 7 new install DA, add the main domain, mysite.net, add my no-repy email, and use the SMTP information to start using that to send emails.

The difficulties I am facing right now are:
1.) DA is forcing me to 200 emails a say on accounts, and I cannot change it past that. It's my own VPS, my host says its okay. Is there a config I am missing or something my host needs to change ?

2.) Google says the DKIM and SPF are failing. Is there a better way.

I am willing to hire someone to handle this for me if possible

Ok I have managed to raise the limits, seemed like a simple fix, a DOH moment.

The issues with smart host relays are over my head though

@DarkGale maybe its handy top share what you (exactly) did to solve this, after all this is an forum where people help each other
Maybe someone can benefit from this
Thanks

Back