404 error and DA not updating PHP EXIM

Amitgarg2020

Verified User
everything was working fine but accidently i updated custombuild as there were 19 updates. After that i noticed . Websites giving 404 erorr, Wordpress websites with custom URL structure. Normal working fine like site/p?=234 but site/customtitle not working.

Second issue i faced is i am not able to update any PHP and exim .. all of them giving same error . same error with all PHP versions. 8.1, 8.2 , 8.3 .. phpfpm is used. How can i fix it?
DA : .67
See the pkg-config man page for more details.
install_php: failed to compile '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/cache/php-8.3.11.tar.gz' inside '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/tmp/tmp.OdHdJ127jq.php-8.3.11.tar.gz'

Last edited:
looks like your OS not updated - currently it 8.10
what you see in webserver logs?

nothing to do with OS, its all Directadmin itself .. i needed to edit ngnix config file to fix 404 error for each domain. php 8.3 installed after installing missing library displayed in error. log

install libffi to fix php related errors.

EXIM still pending for update.
ranlib auths.a
make[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/tmp/tmp.1m9xDzk3vB.exim-4.98.tar.gz/build-Linux-x86_64/auths'

make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/tmp/tmp.1m9xDzk3vB.exim-4.98.tar.gz/build-Linux-x86_64'
make: *** [Makefile:37: all] Error 2
doExim: failed to compile '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/cache/exim-4.98.tar.gz' inside '/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/tmp/tmp.1m9xDzk3vB.exim-4.98.tar.gz'
failed to compile exim 4.98

Last edited:
Back