A few questions

RR600

Verified User
Hey guys tried this at IRC but no luck, will appreciate it if I can have some answers.

-The personal license, it says "1 account - 10 domains", is there any limitation on those domains? I mean, besides the control panel access, can they work as fully independent accounts?

-Also, what would be the minimum RAM required for such plan? Considering 10 low traffic accounts

And finally, does DA have a way to automate accounts creation? Some script where I can programmatically pass the required parameters and the account be created?

Thanks!

Hey guys tried this at IRC but no luck, will appreciate it if I can have some answers.

-The personal license, it says "1 account - 10 domains", is there any limitation on those domains? I mean, besides the control panel access, can they work as fully independent accounts?

-Also, what would be the minimum RAM required for such plan? Considering 10 low traffic accounts

And finally, does DA have a way to automate accounts creation? Some script where I can programmatically pass the required parameters and the account be created?

Thanks!

It's 1 account. You login as 1 user to manage 10 domains. Not ideal if you are offering hosting to other people.

2-4GB will be fine.

Unsure.

It's 1 account. You login as 1 user to manage 10 domains. Not ideal if you are offering hosting to other people.

Thanks! I wont be offering hosting, it's a web based app I'm developing for a customer.
Their users won't have access to the control panel, but I still need to manage each account as an individual one.

Yes, there is an api for this, which can not be used in personal licenses because that's for only 1 account.

Accounts can not be managed as individual one via directadmin itself, there's only 1 login, that's admin and that's it.
The only way to provide individual access is that you can create individual FTP accounts where you can also configure if the access is for the full account or for example only public_html or directory or whatever you want.

Back