A little bit of php going on

saberface

Hello I am trying to allow max upload size to = 10 GB I have this set in server settings how ever when I go to select this setting under username and php setting it only allows me to choose 1 GB how do I fix this? Thanks

Please don't byte me if I'm wrong, but if I'm correct it's like this.

Copy the php_settings.json from /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates to /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom and if the custom directory does not exisit, create it.

Then in the custom directory, edit this php_settins.json file and add the values you want to post_max_size and max_upload_size in there.

Here is an example I found just now.

This is for the max_vars but this way you can also change other settings you want.

Please don't byte me if I'm wrong, but if I'm correct it's like this.

Copy the php_settings.json from /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates to /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom and if the custom directory does not exisit, create it.

Then in the custom directory, edit this php_settins.json file and add the values you want to post_max_size and max_upload_size in there.

Here is an example I found just now.

This is for the max_vars but this way you can also change other settings you want.
not sure how to access this I am the root admin of my server

Back