activation

floyd

Verified User
Why is it I ordered a license and had it activated within 10 minutes and then 2 hours later I ordered another one and it now been 7 hours and its still not activated?

This was in the middle of the day. It wasn't like I ordered one and then after hours ordered another one.

I have sent 2 emails and tried calling numerous times and get nothing but a busy signal.

I have about 45 servers to do but now I am having my doubts about using directadmin. I think its a great product and at the right price but I need timely activation. What is involved with activation? Is a person having to check on something before activating it? I have instant activation for people who sign up with me.

I am hoping somebody with directadmin reads this. I really need this activated.

Usually it takes them any where from no time to 12 hours for them to activate a license. It is not automated and Mark usually does the activating.

Currently there are only two employees at DirectAdmin so sometimes you may experience a delay longer than the last time you did. With only two employees and thousands of licenses, there will always be a delay, after all they can't be glued to their computers 24/7 waiting for someone to order or a problem to appear.

Ok I can understand that with only two employees. But I just have me and my wife and none of my customers have to wait for access to their server when they sign up.

Mark here is a suggestion, automate the process. You will be a lot happier. That is unless you are having to do something that your server can't. The server already assigns the license id automatically. Its seems like it could activate it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back