add openlitespeed version 1.6.16 for update

donko

Verified User
i think yes, i prefer stuck with 1.6.xx because previous 1.7.xx had problems with quic and other

while 1.6.xx still updated i will choose it over 1.7.xx

This was the same reason for this topic:

For example with the 1.7.5 version the quic/http3 works for a while and stop working until openlitespeed is restarted but this fix the problem just for some hours and then quic fails again, but with the 1.6.x branch works fine without problems and stable.

If you check the openlitespeed official repos the branch 1.6.x is distributed as stable or default and the 1.7.x as edge:

This was the same reason for this topic:

For example with the 1.7.5 version the quic/http3 works for a while and stop working until openlitespeed is restarted but this fix the problem just for some hours and then quic fails again, but with the 1.6.x branch works fine without problems and stable.

If you check the openlitespeed official repos the branch 1.6.x is distributed as stable or default and the 1.7.x as edge:

Developers said no QUIC issues are known there, may you create a ticket on their side? They'd login to check it there.

update custombuild openlitespeed to 1.7.12 please ? thank you

hello, can you update to 1.7.13 please ?? it has a important bugfix

PHP:
[Bug Fix] Address random 500 responses when serving cached pages.

That's good to know. I tested it on my test server and it works. Custom build complains about it being a newer version and to down grade it. Will test that on one of the smaller production servers after they finish their full backups. Added it to my documentation.

That's good to know. I tested it on my test server and it works. Custom build complains about it being a newer version and to down grade it. Will test that on one of the smaller production servers after they finish their full backups. Added it to my documentation.
Glad to hear if it works :)
Yes from lsup.sh it can upgraded or downgraded specific version of ols

Back