All SERVER_ALIASES removed after DA update

Hi, just updated DA to version-1.659 on several servers heavily using |SERVER_ALIASES|. Now all alias domains are unreachable. Help appreciated!
How to fix this?

"Starting this release domain pointers will always have separate virtual host definition block in the web server configuration files."

Separate 'server' sections are created in the user's nginx.conf, but all the same! They all have the main domain's server_name, instead the domain name of each alias!
Seems like a major bug.

@peps03, do you have any customized templates that needs to be updated? Please make sure to update them to reflect the changes in original templates. We can not perform automatic modifications to customized templates as they can be completely different from the default templates and automatic change could break them.

@peps03, do you have any customized templates that needs to be updated? Please make sure to update them to reflect the changes in original templates. We can not perform automatic modifications to customized templates as they can be completely different from the default templates and automatic change could break them.
Since you admit that the updates can cause issues with existing custom templates, why have you started forcing auto-updates? This has already caused issues for us several times in the past, and you're actually acknowledging the issue with this current policy...
I truly don't get it, the forced updates have been the least client-oriented change you've made in recent years, imo.

@CodeAssistant you can turn of auto updates if you want. Besides that, things can change in code versions so if you have custom code it can break it.

It’s stupid if software can’t change how they manage things it’s is found that it can be improved. Most users don’t have issues with the update, some do.

@ericosman No, you can't I have this disabled on all servers I manage yet, every once in a while things start auto updating because they "fall to far behind".
I have seen this happening a lot. Must say though that it has been a while now since it happend but that might be because there haven't been many releases lately.

Back