Any news about the new skin?

DirectAdmin Support said:
Right now I'm converting it to be able to handle languages. Have to go through each file taking out all "words". The new plugins system and several other features are also being added.

John
I thank you very much for this.

I see SPAM filters in the skin, but nothing on the 1.214 changelog. Will it make it?

Also, how hard would it be to include gpg key management like cPanel?

Last edited:
HostAffect said:
I'm getting impatient

Next release due the 30th.... 3 days.... John was hoping to get it for this release and i'll take it he has.. no confirmation until John gets here though ;)

Chris

Update:

The skin is done. The release isn't :rolleyes: ... but I still have a few days to go. Note that there are new language tools built into DA which allows easy selection of languages for the skins (and other areas later on). So you will need this upcoming version of DA to use this skin.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Update:

The skin is done. The release isn't :rolleyes: ... but I still have a few days to go. Note that there are new language tools built into DA which allows easy selection of languages for the skins (and other areas later on). So you will need this upcoming version of DA to use this skin.

John

DA will be updated automatically right?

Skin has been released and it's included with the next update. The next update is also done, but isn't forced out yet. To get the skin/update now now now:

Login to your Admin panel, go to Licensing/Updates, and pull the latest DirectAdmin version.

Mark

1 problem so far ;)

:2222/CMD_ADMIN_SHOW

The table is a bit wide..

only other things i dislike (probably on the old skin also)

this on the cronjobs page:

]
Valid cron time values are the numbers indicated and *.
You can specifiy exact times using commas to separate them. eg: 1,2,3 (minutes 1,2 and 3)
You can specify spans using a dash. eg: 5-7 (minutes 5 to 7)
You can specify intervals using a star and a forward slash. eg: */2 (every 2nd minute)
You can combine them to create a more precise schedule. eg: 1,5,11-15,30-59/2 (minutes 1, 5, 11 to 15 and every 2nd minute between 30 and 59)
Note that there are no spaces

What about a link like...

Cron usage guide

And have that information there?

Maybe it's just me, although I think it just clutters the page up :p

Also, could the cron access be limited to users only if shell access is enabled - since it can be used to do the equivalent very easily...

Chris

Back