Bitcoin or not to bitcoin

DigitalDev

Verified User
Just a random community question before i invest any of my time into my WPDA wordpress plugin.

I will soon come to billing and woocommerce integration within my plugin to automate hosting packages etc, and as i have spent alot of time for clients on building PHP integrations into altcoins and bitcoin nodes, i wondered if there was any point in me putting these functions to use in my plugin, users could use the bitcoin/altcoin as a site currency to pay for DA services / packages etc within our WPDA wordpress plugin.

A bitcoin node has its own remote API interface so hooking into new transactions etc is very simple and could be intergrated with DA through my plugin.

Will people use this feature??

Some peoples pay us for hosting/servers/domains/vpn using bitcoins/ether - so maybe they will pay for plugins too. At our case it's about 2% payments, but in my country crypto not popular at all..

Some peoples pay us for hosting/servers/domains/vpn using bitcoins/ether - so maybe they will pay for plugins too. At our case it's about 2% payments, but in my country crypto not popular at all..
I was thinking of making it a plugin for WPDA so site users could use it to subscribe to hosting packages etc via wordpress and the plugin will activate/deactivate DA accounts etc on payment. I suppose more payment methods the better really i personally dont mind smaller coins such as LTC

@PatrickPhim Hello, you are hosting provider and want to provide your users possibility to pay with crypto? Or you are client and want to buy hosting/domain for own purposes?
In first case - ask your programmer to add additional functional - in our case it take 1 working day per each coin (read payment gateway instructions and write some code to use their API).
In second case - just google "buy hosting bitcoin payment" who sell hosting in 80% cases provides domain registration too.

Can't give you a guarantee that people will use it as in my country crypto is not famous and most people are thinking it as spam. But I believe this is not fake, :)

after 2 bigger consecutive bankcrashes, it seems crypto has found its floor. it will never rise up again so fast as it was in the past, but i guess in the next 3-5 years it will slowly gain again. maybe the bank-fugitives are now also more investing in crypto, and humankind is growing each day, crypto will not vanish. stay with the good old ones. bitcoin is the godfather (and has no real value inside, but beliving). ethereum has technical value in it.
if you need fast money from customers, dont use crypto. if you think in years, take crypto.

Back