can sent but cannot get email

Serkan-ksk

Hello there,

I have recently purchased new hosting to use for my email and they are using for cPanel DirectAdmin.

Currently, my website is hosted on a different server, and I want to keep the website hosting separate from the email hosting.

I have added the domain to my webmail server cPanel (DirectAdmin) and created an email account as [email protected] The webmail server generated the following DNS records for TXT and MX in the cPanel for itilevic.com.au

Type:MX

Name: itilevic.com.au

TTL: 3600

Value: 10 mail.itilevic.com.au

Type: TXT

Name: itilevic.com.au

Value: "v=spf1 a mx ip4:167.235.115.90 ~all"

Name: _acme-challenge

Value: "3PXU8CqMZwq_OL01voL7PCxDdRVvmkPyF-R7nMZ2EP0"

TTL: 5

Name: x._domainkey

Value: "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAqj5ZKVHgIf4wfOkK9m8xT10Xk30xXJTeSln8viY0V4Lpooinfj8MKgRQzeBspP9cqGhkTMJiMQz0kMJudZ7Aj8EzXuaPrG//3miE5nqFxLeXqLtAWAYz9mKSXmFoSs5rTfnWRddhEgjmvUIpbLCresh7radzYVtYKHCV79w0846fLYGf8y6Oc4HuIUZH5HYyzfuJnfmhic52YwaGMpf1G/yof9iR5H+1x5T/u6Y5D+GWnQQpNnD0Qo+q60pH2Dl7gJgHeR7ZCzF5uwP16ICLVuJH8dh6E3J1d/An1xdbnYjNk+MLrm0U33jEjD8N8AfUPHNYhB2YaKd13CP0PDv3TQIDAQAB"

I have attached a screenshot of records as (Email Hosting DNS (DirctAdmin))

And i have added on my web hosting created TXT and MX records please see attached a screenshot of TXT and MX records on my web server Web Hosting TXT Records (HOSTINGER) ,Web Hosting MX Record (HOSTINGER)

My issue is; I can send email to any email provider (Hotmail, Gmail, webmail) from my created email account on DirectAdmin, however when any email provider (Hotmail, Gmail, webmail) send an email to my created email account [email protected] cannot receive sending email.

Although I have added my Email hosting TXT and MX records to my Web hosting, why my email [email protected] is not receiving any sending email from other email provides.

Can you please assist me fixing this receiving email issue.

Thanks in advance

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Serkan

Attachments

• Email Hosting DNS (DirctAdmin).png
    Email Hosting DNS (DirctAdmin).png
    111.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Web Hosting MX Records (HOSTINGER).png
    Web Hosting MX Records (HOSTINGER).png
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Web Hosting TXT Records (HOSTINGER).png
    Web Hosting TXT Records (HOSTINGER).png
    103.1 KB · Views: 4
for cPanel DirectAdmin.
It's either cPanel or Directadmin, they are two totally different systems.

Anyway, this forum is not for hosting customers using Directadmin. Only for Directadmin license holders, so server admins.

Something is wrong in DNS, check intodns, com and I also found 2 different ip's for your domain, none of which are the ip's you posted in the screenshots. So either something is wrong or you have to wait for synchronisation. But please contact Hostinger for support.

your record A "mail." doesn't work. fixed this record should solved the problem.

Back