Can someone help me please! I cannot acces my website

control100

:o Can someone please help me, I cannot access my websites sinds friday. I have been trying to contact the support but do not get any answer.

Can someone help me please. I am having a problem viewing my domains.

I am not a goeroe in this. please someone help me restore the sites!

My domain and subdomains shows:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2 Server at www...... Port 80Can someone help me please. I am having a problem viewing my domains.

My subdomains shows:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2 Server at www...... Port 80

No, we can't help you.

First of all, we're not the company hosting your website; this forum is a self-help support forum for webhosting companies who use the DirectAdmin control panel, either as system administrators or as resellers. While we do have some sub-forums and topics which are useful to end users (site owner clients of webhosting companies), our primary purpose is to support hosting companies.

Generally only your webhosting company can support you. If you're not able to reach them then we certainly can't, either; the only thing any of us can recommend is that you switch hosting companies. Please do NOT ask us for a recommendation; most of us are in the webhosting business and we'd respond by recommending ourselves :).

And since you've not told us your domain or the servername or IP# of the server you're on, we can't even guess as to whom your hosting company may be.

Jeff

The problem lies either with your PC or your Internet connection, as I can see your website fine - it appears to be a message saying the site is under construction...? Try clearing your browser's cache, resetting your router, and contacting your ISP to see if they have cached the page.

Back