CB reverts to 2934

Magistar

Verified User
I am having some issues with Job for php-fpm74.service failed because a timeout was exceeded. See "systemctl status php-fpm74.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. and I read on this forum that CB 2937 should solve this issue.

However I have been unable to update to CB 2937.

When I remove the build file and run

I get 2939 as version BUT as soon as I run even a single

/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build update

It reverts to 2934. Anyone knows how to fix this?

What filemirror are you using?
Thanks. I could not find the mirror in options.conf. However I did

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set_fastest

Now it it is set to files 6 and files-fr. I just ran update again and it now shows 2939... thanks.

Now I hope this also helps for the php-fpm config issues :D.

Last edited:
I understand. Thanks.

Related question: How can I force CB to replace the current downloaded packages (especially for the problematic PHP)? I see the downloaded .tar.gz but I thought there was a command but can't find it.

Ok thanks for the help. All seems normal again.

Just for my understanding: My manual update failed as the build file got overwritten when using the build commands. Is there a custombuild.tar.gz hidden somewhere (I could not find it) that is used as a source that I could have disabled?

Is there a custombuild.tar.gz hidden somewhere (I could not find it) that is used as a source that I could have disabled?
Not that I know of.
The only things overruling (as far as I remember right now) are mostly things created in a custom directory like /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom or /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom for example.

I am having a similar issue today with a different server; it refuses to update to PHP 8.0 and to rewrite_confs due to missing lib (Requested 'libzip >= 0.11' but version of libzip is 0.10.1 ). This error is identical to the source I linked in my start post.

Unfortuantely I have not been able to retrieve CB version it just shows 2.0.0.

Also this time:

wget -O /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build http://files-fr.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/2.0/custombuild/build
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: Text file busy

Looks like CB is now part of DA and can no longer be reinstalled. Which would be fine if it was working :(.

Any thoughts on how to get CB working again?

Back