concerned about my domains,iam selling my websites

kevin16

hi iam selling my websites,i have 3 hosted by your company but can not find your company on line,also having a problem with my reg of my domain names seems i can not access that information either,so how do i sell my websites if i can not find out who my hosting company and who is my domain company
my 3 sites are

about-chocolate.com

hotelqa.com

careertips.com

kev

Hello,

Are you a real owner of those sites and accounts? Or just pretend to be their owner. I can not imagine such a thing, that an owner does not know anything about the hosting provider, even its name.

P.S. Use whois to learn information about domains and traceroute to find a hoster.

Domain Name: ABOUT-CHOCOLATE.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Name Server: NS1.KSMADS.NET
Name Server: NS2.KSMADS.NET
Updated Date: 30-may-2010
Creation Date: 13-may-2006
Expiration Date: 13-may-2011

hi iam selling my websites,i have 3 hosted by your company but can not find your company on line,also having a problem with my reg of my domain names seems i can not access that information either,so how do i sell my websites if i can not find out who my hosting company and who is my domain company
my 3 sites are

about-chocolate.com

hotelqa.com

careertips.com

kev
Wild West Domains is a reseller of GoDaddy. Two of your domains are purchased through GoDaddy. So if you can't find it anywhere else, you can ask GoDaddy.

Before you do, check the whois servers to find out who the registration system thinks owns your domains:

You can use this whois server if you don't have a favorite.

Did you buy the domains, or were they included in a hosting plan? If the latter it's likely your hosting company is the owner, not you.

You wrote:
i have 3 hosted by your company
I can assure you that you do not. This is the website of DirectAdmin, and DirectAdmin is not your hosting company; DirectAdmin is the company that publishes software used by hosting companies.

While two of your domains, about-chocolate.com and hotelqa.com appear to be running on servers using DirectAdmin, careertips.com does not.

Jeff

Back