cPanel to DirectAdmin Migration Script - Advises Requested

Kavin_Cenmax

Hello!
I have been a reseller partner of DirectAdmin for few months now and I have few internal servers on DA already. I hope everyone knows what happened. Yes, cPanel is on greed.

I just wanted to know whether there is an fully automatic way to transfer complete cPanel servers to DirectAdmin? I literally have 1000s of accounts & 4 servers. Even if me and my team works in a restless way, I am damn sure it would take more than that of a week to get everything running.

Does anyone know a Script to achieve automated migration? Or do you guys know someone who can script this? We're ready to pay as well.

Please advise! (Thanks in advance!)

@smtalk did you have any plan to create gui panel in DA admin for automatic copy account from cpanel server ?

We're talking about it internally, but no final decision, ETA or promises yet. cPanel-format backup (cpmove-user.tar.gz) restore directly in "Admin Backup/Transfer" is already supported in pre-release binaries now. This feature is going to get an improvement for sure :)

Hello smtalk , thank you for the response, for the restore backup feature itself means it supports cpmove-user.tar.gz and username.tar.gz formats where for daily or weekly cpanel backup file name backups are username.tar.gz

and to restore mass backup whether it supports restoring more than 500 accounts at once automatically sir ?

Back