cpmove (cPanel to DA) on reseller level?

webstudioremon

Hello everybody,

Currently I'm researching my options in regards of migration from cPanel to DA (mainly because of the new pricing strategy and the new company behind cPanel/WHM/Plesk).

I have found a great provider which offers DA, the only problem is, currently the cpmove function (for restoring cPanel backups in DirectAdmin) is not available to resellers at this moment. Does anybody have any idea when this feature will be available or does someone have a (just as easy) alternate workflow?

I'll have to leave my current provider (with cPanel) in June this year.

Thank you for your answers and time.

Hello,

Have you tried asking your new hosting provider if they will help you in the migration?

Hello,

Have you tried asking your new hosting provider if they will help you in the migration?
They can do it, but thats not what I want (and need). I'm fully capable of doing the migration myself. I just needed the rights. Could have been possible if it was CA native for resellers, but it isn't. To fix the issue I used the convertion script hosted on Github. Went perfectly in bulk. Everything is migrated now without help of the new hosting provider.

Back