cron error whmcs

cabn12

Verified User
Please help my cron message error:

WHMCS requires the regular and frequent invocation of a file via cron to automate tasks within WHMCS.

The cron command below is provided for convenience. You should configure a cron task to run every 5 minutes using the command provided below within your server cron utility or web hosting control panel.

Cron Command​

Recommended Schedule: Every 5 minutes, or as frequently as your hosting provider allows

php -q /home/clienteshost/domains/clientes.conffihost.com/public_html/crons/cron.php ====>> my cron php v. 74

Cron Invocation FrequencyThe last cron invocation time is 2021-10-07 19:28:54 (há 1 hora). The WHMCS cron task file should be setup to run at least once per hour. We recommend configuring it to run every 5 minutes wherever possible

Attachments

• 2021-10-07_18-10.png
    2021-10-07_18-10.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 106
I suppose you configured the cron to run every 5 minutes?
Add your email address in DA >> Cron Jobs >> Send all Cron output to e-mail -- to see if everything is ok.

Thanks, but I would like to know if the cron down the path is ok?
*5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -c /home/clienteshost/public_html/php.ini -q /home/clienteshost/public_html/crons/cron.php

Do you have SSH access? Run the cron command to see if everything is ok.

my cron set in directadmin
*/5 * * * * php -q /home/clienteshost/domains/clientes.conffihost.com/public_html/crons/cron.php

is error!

Attachments

• 2021-10-08_11-47.png
    2021-10-08_11-47.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 113
@cabn12
try running command in ssh console

if you not have ssh access, contact your hosting provider, better way than community here,
because they can test and check it for you

is error!
Then try just 5, not *5. See if it works then. It's very odd.

As jamjames2 says, it's better to check via SSH if the cron is correct and also if it's working via SSH.
And also check what Max-PH said. It's important.

Login to ssh and run the following command.

php -q /home/clienteshost/domains/clientes.conffihost.com/public_html/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv

Back