Custombuild 404 issues

xsmtx

Verified User
Hello,

I have this issue, whenever i wanna build litespeed or php i get 404 error. I fixed the litespeed issue with installing v6.0.12. But when i checked the custombuild folder of directadmin.com there is none php packages. I don't wanna install from another website, in case while building its uploading the files around the folders that i dont know so if i miss it it wouldn't work again.

Thank you in advance for all your helps.
  1. https://www.litespeedtech.com/packages/6.0/lsws-6.1-ent-x86_64-linux.tar.gz

Hi,

I tried with latest version and when I couldnt be able to build things, i created another server from my template and this is on 1.646 build

I'm using original license, just because I didn't update it, it doesn't mean I'm not.. Like I said it was giving 404 for PHP build on latest version, I recreate the server from my template which has old version of directadmin. But still gives 404. I tried on another server where php is already build, I tried to rebuild it still says 404 for php8.2.4

Thank you.

Suppose you would be correct.
It's known that older DA versions do not update to php 8.x. So no matter what you are using, without updating DA the 404 will not be fixed anyway.

Please change your topic title again.
This thread could make misunderstood to other, who's using latest version.

Something like this
Code:
[DA 1.646] Custombuild issues

Better not, that would make things unclear as to what issues. Topic title is good enough.

Latest versions only will get a 404 if DA server update is really down and then we all have the issue. And he's using illegal.

Suppose you would be correct.
It's known that older DA versions do not update to php 8.x. So no matter what you are using, without updating DA the 404 will not be fixed anyway.
I'll try to update again. And you can keep saying that :) I can't share my license informations unfortunately otherwise I would like to see your face :) if you are not gonna help, you shouldn't keep writing. This response that you made more helpful than your other response. No need to reply if you are not going to be helpful. I can share my license details with official directadmin users if they want.

The issue was my template. I created a new clean server with alma linux 8 and installed clean directadmin it worked well. thank you for your responses.

I can't share my license informations unfortunately otherwise I would like to see your face :)
I would like to see your face then too as the 1.646, template or no template, will not throw that error anymore. :)
So it doesn't matter if 1.646 is installed directly or from a template.

I can share my license details with official directadmin users if they want.
I would suggest to contact @fln then as if that really is the case, then there would be something wrong. Could prevent issues for you in the future.

I came here to ask because it didn't do this before. I'm using this template since I created it and this never happened, I used this template 2 days ago before this issue and there was no problem. I created a new template now with this installation. If anyone gets this issue with templates. Template is the issue somehow, just make clean installation. It fixed my issue.

I would like to share any information directadmin needs with this issue, I kept the template.

I tried with latest version and when I couldnt be able to build things
So what was the problem here? Latest version normally shouldn't have any issues. Or were you using a template here too?

As for the 1.646, it should give a different error when trying to update. Clean install should work fine, but should also not give a 404 when trying to update. So that's very odd.

Back