Customize Evolution Skin Error - Please pick only one skin to apply

NenadJ

Verified User
Hey All,

Trying on a 100% fresh install - going into Admin Tools -> Customize Evolution Skin-> Logo and getting this error.
  1. {error: "Cannot execute your request", result: "Please pick only one skin to apply"}
    1. error: "Cannot execute your request"
    2. result: "Please pick only one skin to apply"

Not sure where to begin troubleshooting, Couldn't find the issue on google either, Thanks in advance

Attachments

• directadmin_skinissue2.PNG
    directadmin_skinissue2.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 44
  • directadmin_skinissue.PNG
    directadmin_skinissue.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 44
I have seen this error reported before. Please use the search button with the error message (this has been reported as fixed in alpha version). There have been more than 3 posts about this.

I have seen this error reported before. Please use the search button with the error message (this has been reported as fixed in alpha version). There have been more than 3 posts about this.

I appreciate the reply, at the time of posting this issue wasn't raised or reported on the forums, If I encounter something similar in the future is the best way to raise a bug on the announcement post of the update like the linked reply?

I appreciate the reply, at the time of posting this issue wasn't raised or reported on the forums, If I encounter something similar in the future is the best way to raise a bug on the announcement post of the update like the linked reply?

Again, sorry about this. I think I made another mistake, I was clicking a 'New Posts' link in this forum and it recommended me one of these 'newest posts' that you have made here. I thought this post is new without looking at the date. I think I overlooked the feature of the Xenforo board. Should not treat the section for "Threads below have not been updated since your last visit." as new post

Again, sorry about this. I think I made another mistake, I was clicking a 'New Posts' link in this forum and it recommended me one of these 'newest posts' that you have made here. I thought this post is new without looking at the date.
No worries aha, Just new to the product so didn't wanna raise it in the wrong section, Would I be fine to report any new update feedback in that thread, or is a sub-forum like this fine?

Cheers

No worries aha, Just new to the product so didn't wanna raise it in the wrong section, Would I be fine to report any new update feedback in that thread, or is a sub-forum like this fine?

Cheers
I'm not sure what is right. You can make a new thread like this but I've seen people always comment on the new release section for feedback.

Back