DA is the right script for me ?

SonnyCooL

Verified User
Here my scenario, i'm not a programmer nor expert in computing (linux, fsb, window), now i plan to implement a free hosting service for my community (Orphanage and youth) for them to learn how to use internet ....

Basically we provide two type of service :
1. For Orphange. (we will create the host and everything for them with subdomain).

2. Public (youth, none commercial), it request a small donation 1 usd per year and we provide them free host with DA/Cpanel so they can add their domain. if can we prefer to have a footer donation link in all donation host (possible to do this in DA ?)

BTW i have a though of layered script but it kind of hard for me ...

The problem is i'm not a programmer, so would DA will be very difficult for me to setup and update (this will blow my head) ? and i need installatron install too .... would it be hard for me to install and update ?

thanks

Greetings.

DirectAdmin panel is very simple to use and there is no advanced (programming or so) knowledge. See the demo to try it out. Installation is simple, it can be installed by DA support if you wish and update of the panel is simple.

Sam

DirectAdmin is a script. The core program is written in C++. It uses some scripts to do certain things, especially when integrating with all the free and open source hosting software used as part of the system.

However you should note that DirectAdmin will not by default automatically create accounts; you'll have to do that yourself.

You could automate it with your own scripts, using the DirectAdmin API, but you write that you're not a programmer.

Installatron is a third-party support, quite easy to install and manage.

If you're currently using CPanel, then you won't have a problem with DirectAdmin.

Jeff

Back