Dash app on python plugin

bareil76

Hi,

I setup a python virtualenv. Then installed the packges and then imported my code.

When I run the app, my Dash application asks for the password, but then it tries to load and everything fails. So it does load and wants to work, but something else fails.

See the attached image.

Do you have an idea of the problem?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    162.2 KB · Views: 28
Hello,

You'd better try your luck on python dedicated forums. These forums are dedicated to Directadmin, a hosting panel for Linux server.

Feel free to correct me If I'm wrong, and you are an active DirectAdmin user/administrator.

I am a direct admin, but since the python tool and error seems to be related to the Directadmin app I thought it was the right place.

What forum are you thinking of?

thx

Another thing.. the python app was working nicely with Heroku. But since I am already paying for this domain, why pay for Heroku while I already am paying here.

I am not sure to very which of the two options you are mentioning. Where do I find the info?

thx

Is it a server that you manage? Or not? How have installed python?

To see whether DirectADmin pro or not is enabled:

1. connect to directadmin
2. go to "Support & Help" -> "Licensing"
3. find "Pro Pack" row and see it's value

If you don't have a root access to the server, and you are an user of a company which sells shared hosting, then you need to contact their support. We don't know how do they manage Python applications.

My guess you need to configure a webserver to proxy your application to the world, and if it's not done, then that's the reason files and images can not be loaded.

Back