DirectAdmin 1.62.3 Release Candidate 1

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We're pleased to announce the release candidate for DirectAdmin 1.62.3:
Candidate: 1.62.3 RC1

This is a minor bug-fix release with all changes listed here:

If you're able to try this out, that would be very helpful to ensure we've nailed down those bugs.

Please report any bugs with those changes to this thread to prevent duplicate entries.

John

I just installed it, the first thing I notice is that the Redis icon is no longer present, is this voluntary?

Screenshot 2021-06-26 at 16-41-14 srv hosting-dz com Dashboard DirectAdmin 1 62 2.png

Redis is installed and the screenshot shows you that it is activated for users.
I noticed the missing icon since yesterday's build.

Screenshot 2021-06-26 at 18-50-32 srv hosting-dz com Customize Evolution Skin DirectAdmin 1 62 2.png

Redis is installed and the screenshot shows you that it is activated for users.
I noticed the missing icon since yesterday's build.

View attachment 4445
I’d suggest opening a support ticket for this. I was unable to reproduce it with redis installed on the system and enabled in user configuration/package.

I'm having an issue when I create a forwarder.
Reseller user has unlimited forwarders, but when I create one, it complaints about exceeding the limit.

EDIT:
Never mind, it was my stupidity again, I changed the reseller user limit instead of the actual reseller limit on accident.

Last edited:
Hello,

Before the initial 1.62.3 update I ran into the issue with the wrong headers when downloading .SQL files in Firefox (Feature Information). However, I also experienced the same when downloading .gz archives. The temporary fix for both options was to append ".gz" to both file names (i.e. database.sql > database.sql.gz and database.gz > database.gz.gz). After doing this both files were usable. However, I just tested after applying update 1.62.4 and .sql files are working just fine, but the same issue continues with .gz files. This takes place using the "enhanced" skin.

Thank you!

Back