DirectAdmin Message System

AhmetBas

Verified User
Hello,

Is there a way to re-generate / resend the DirectAdmin message notification about disk/bandwidth usage?

In Evo should work: View user, then klick on the big blue "Actions"-Button, there you can choose "Resend Welcome E-mail"

In Evo should work: View user, then klick on the big blue "Actions"-Button, there you can choose "Resend Welcome E-mail"
Works the same in Enhanced. View user and on the bottom you can re-send the welcome email.

Thanks, the welcome email can be sent indeed. But what I was looking for is if there is an option to re-send the bandwidth/disk usage notifications.

I don't think that is possible, not 100% sure. But a user can always log in and see it for themselves.

Sorry i got the question wrong. Just wondering myself, isnt it coming only on overusage, and then daily or weekly, hmm ..

Oh no, there are 2 or 3 times a user is warned. If I'm not mistaken it's at 80%, 90% and 100% of usage. If I'm not mistaken one can configure that somewhere, but I'm not 100% sure.
So users will at least be warned 2 times before the server for example refuses things for the user.

Ah, right. I was mental in the user level, but its at admin level, menu: Server Manager - Administrator Settings - 2nd tab Server Settings - Warn Admin's at ... % of partition usage"
Maybe if one changes that, if I have 80% (and got the warning becaue full) .. and setting it new to 79 or 81% , will maybe resend the message again? I dont know, never tried it.

Ok, found another one at user level: System Info & Files - Site summary / Statistics / Logs -> big blue button "Edit Account Configuration" - Limit Notice: Default (On) / On / Off, where the help-icon points to https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=2242 .. and here is my english to bad, i dont get the point here, but it seems it has something to do with it.

Or another idea: in DA conf.. send_usage_message=1 to 0, restart DA, and then back to 1 , and restart DA will maybe resend usage mail.

Back